A Good Swap
Swap with others the way you would have them swap with you.
A good swap makes all happy.
Read all "Rules for a Good Swap"
Create a Swap Request
1. Go To My Lists
2. Click the swap icon
3. Choose the user you want to swap with and click the message icon
4. The form is pre filled with all mandatory values. You could change them and fill optional fields: your postal address and a note.
Click Send Button to send your Swap Request to the other user.
Accept a Swap Request
1. Click the link in the notification email or go To My Swap Request and click the View icon related to that swap request
2. Click Accept button
3. Fill out the form with your complete postal address
4. Click Send Button to accept and send notification to other user.
Reject a Swap Request
1. Click Reject Button.
2. In the Update page you could write your message for other user.
3. Click Update. A notification email is sent to other user and the Swap Request moved to Archive
Don't forget packaging. Read our tips for a good packaging
We respect your privacy and protect it, so you could write your postal address only to the person that has accepted to swap with you.
You'll receive in the notification email a reminder that inform you to update the swap request.
You cannot delete a Swap Request you could only Archive it.
If the Receiver does not respond to your Swap Request in 10 days, you'll see an Archive icon
If you have change your mind on a Swap Request you have sent, please Update that Swap Request and ask the other collector to reject it.
When the feedback on the Swap is given, the Swap Request automatically moves in My> My Requests tab Archive.